1 Ceasar Road Sudbury Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
We offer: Group benefits package, including company-matching RRSP programs, boot & tool allowances, coveralls provided, reimbursed Ontario College of Trades membership, and Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Shift: Full-Time Monday to Friday rotating days and afternoons
- Knowledge and ability to repair trucks, trailers and/or power equipment,
- Ability to work as efficiently as possible with minimal supervision,
- Knowledge of vehicle reports and CVOR
- Ability to road test vehicles
- Document all repairs on work orders or computer system. Fill out appropriate inspection sheets when required. Ensure all parts are marked on a daily basis.
- Ability to safety all equipment,
- Communicate with operations and supervisory staff on availability of equipment
- Have the ability to prioritize jobs
- Follow shop procedures and company policies relating to the use of shop and Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
- All other duties as required.
- Class “T” Truck and Coach license is required.
- Aptitude for truck maintenance and repair, positive attitude and a team player.
- Candidates must be willing to work safely and make safety a priority above all else and adhere to safety policies and regulations as well as engage in best practise safety initiatives.
- $60,000 – $80,000 / annually