EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Why choose Pioneer Construction?
Pioneer Construction is an industry leading company that offers employees a diverse work environment with a quality team atmosphere. We offer competitive wages, benefit packages, as well as ongoing driver training, and room for growth and advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- PERFORM MANDATORY PRE AND POST VEHICLE INSPECTIONS
- CONSTANTLY MONITOR VEHICLE FITNESS, LOAD SECURITY AND EVER-CHANGING CONDITIONS
- ABILITY TO TAKE DIRECTION AND COMMUNICATE VERBALLY
- MAINTAIN ACCURATE ELECTRONIC HOUR OF SERVICE LOGS AND VEHICLE INSPECTIONS
- SECURE ALL LOADS, MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT
- KEEP INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR OF TRUCK CLEAN
- PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- WILLING TO WORK SEASONALLY ( TYPICALLY 9 TO 10 MONTH )
Qualifications and Requirements
- MINIMUM AZ REQUIRED
- CLEAN DRIVERS ABSTRACT
- ABILITY TO WORK LONG HOURS AND WEEKENDS
- WILLING TO WORK OUT OF TOWN
- FAMILIAR WITH OPEN PIT OPERATIONS AS WELL AS AGGREGATES
At Pioneer Construction Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Those chosen for interviews will be asked to provide a copy of their driver’s abstract current within 30 days. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The link provided below