Head Office (Sudbury),
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Why choose Pioneer Construction?
Pioneer Construction is an industry leading company that offers employees a diverse work environment with a quality team atmosphere. We offer competitive wages, benefit packages, as well as ongoing driver training, and room for growth and advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform mandatory pre and post vehicle inspections
- Constantly monitor vehicle fitness, load security and ever-changing conditions
- Ability to take direction and communicate verbally
- Maintain accurate electronic hour of service logs and vehicle inspections
- Secure all loads, material and equipment
- Keep interior and exterior of truck clean
- Perform other related duties as required
- Full-Time year-round position
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum AZ/DZ required
- Clean drivers abstract
- Ability to work long hours and weekends
- Willing to work out of town
- Familiar with open pit operations as well as aggregates
All applicants will be given consideration for the position. Those chosen for interviews will be asked to provide a copy of their driver’s abstract current within 30 days. Position is available immediately. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.