Head Office (Sudbury), 1 Ceasar Road Sudbury Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Pioneer Construction Inc. is looking for candidates interested in joining a dynamic team to learn and build a career in the field of construction, administration and inspection. Our ideal candidate will have strong initiative to perform routine inspections of construction materials in the field in order to verify conformance to construction plans and specifications.
The Truck Supervisor/Dispatcher is a full-time permanent salary position located in Sudbury, Ontario. We offer a competitive pension and benefits package for this position.
- Must be able to work long hours and weekends when required,
- Will be responsible for coordinating, supervising, training, and mentoring truck drivers,
- Daily dispatch of commercial fleet of trucks/drivers, equipment floating dispatch,
- Must be able to pre-plan and organize a fleet of trucks and be able to use location devices to monitor vehicle locations
- Will be responsible for payroll and time card duties,
- Required to check that paperwork is being done daily and schedule repairs,
- Interact with owner’s representative on a daily basis and customers (internal and external),
- In the winter months, duties include snow removal.
- Valid AZ or DZ license would be an asset,
- Commercial driving experience is considered an asset,
- Strong mechanical background is considered an asset,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Work, and general computer skills are required.