1 Ceasar Road Sudbury Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Pioneer Construction is looking for a Field Technician to join our team. This position offers the applicant the opportunity to work in a rewarding field with competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Quality Control Manager to conduct field sampling and compaction for asphalt and granular material. It will be an asset if the candidate has experience in the field conducting Quality Control Sampling and Density testing.
This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must have strong oral and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for Quality Control on MTO, Regional and Municipal Projects
- Civil Engineering Technician / Technology diploma is considered an asset.
- Experience with sampling, reporting, or working in the construction field would be an asset.
- Technical knowledge of asphalt and aggregate is considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid G license and a clean drivers abstract is required
- CCIL type C and Type H certifications are an asset but are not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Must be willing to work evenings, nights and weekends on occasion when requested
- Applicants without experience will be considered.