Head Office (Sudbury),
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Why choose Pioneer Construction?
Pioneer Construction is an industry leading company that offers employees a diverse work environment with a quality team atmosphere. We offer competitive wages and benefit packages, as well as ongoing driver training and room for growth and advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform pre and post vehicle inspections
- Constantly monitor vehicle fitness, load security and ever-changing conditions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be a team player
- Maintain accurate electronic hour of service logs and vehicle inspections
- Secure all loads, material and equipment
- Keep interior and exterior of truck clean
- Perform other related duties as required
- Full-time year-round position available immediately.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum DZ required
- Clean drivers abstract
- Ability to work long hours and weekends
- Willing to work out of town
- Experience is considered an asset