Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Pioneer Construction is looking for hard working and dedicated employees to join our team. As well as offering competitive wages, Pioneer Construction will allow you to explore a rewarding career in the construction industry today.
- Must possess a valid G driver’s license
- Must be capable of all physical requirements including lifting (up to 50lbs), bending, crouching, climbing, etc.
- High school diploma considered an asset
- Experience in the construction industry considered an asset
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be willing to travel to job sites with occasional overnight stays when required
- Seasonal positions available with opportunity for overtime
- Multiple positions available
At Pioneer Construction Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
All applicants will be given consideration for the position. Position is available as of May 1st 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: 845 Old Goulais Bay Road, Sault Ste. Marie, ON