Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Pioneer Construction is seeking loyal hard-working employees to join our dynamic team. Located in Sault Ste. Marie, ON, we are offering seasonal full-time positions for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators, Loaders, Dozers, Graders and Excavators. We offer pension, benefits and competitive wages.
- Operate company equipment safely and efficiently.
- Assist with the maintenance of company equipment and vehicles, including greasing and cleaning.
- Record vehicle information accurately and legibly.
- Communicate with co-workers, supervisors and management on site.
- Available to work out of town.
- Available to work different schedules (including evenings and weekends).
- Good physical condition with the capability of repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs. and working in inclement weather.
- Valid Class G License is a must, DZ or AZ an asset.
- Surface Miner Common Core an asset.
- Other duties as assigned
At Pioneer Construction Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
All applicants will be given consideration for the position. Position is available as of May 1st 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: 845 Old Goulais Bay Road, Sault Ste. Marie, ON