EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Why choose Pioneer Construction?
Pioneer Construction is an industry leading company that offers employees a diverse work environment with a quality team atmosphere. We are looking for an energetic, proactive and detail-oriented clerk to join our team! Based in Kenora and reporting directly to the Kenora Regional Manager, this is a full-time seasonal position offering competitive wages.
Duties and Responsibilities
Serve as the point person for the office including:
- Answering phone calls/emails
- Sending/receiving mail, organizing appointments
- Bookkeeping & entering data into the accounting system, primarily payroll and payables.
- Maintain filing systems
- Stocking of office supplies
- Running errands when required
- Provide support for visitors
- Assist with travel arrangements for out-of-town staff
- Must possess a Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent) – office experience is considered an asset.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other standard computer programs
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Capable of working independently and in a team setting
- Must possess a Valid G Drivers License and provide your own transportation
At Pioneer Construction Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
All applicants will be given consideration for the position.
The application period ends on March 13, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.