EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Are you looking for rewarding work in a team environment? Do you love being outdoors? Do you want the opportunity to travel and grow within your career? Do you have experience in the construction industry?
Pioneer Construction is looking for a team of dedicated, loyal and hard-working people to fill the available roles on our paving crews in the Kenora area. Although training is available, experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
We are looking for people to fill the following roles:
- Operators – Paver, Rollers, Material Transfer Vehicle
- Screed Persons
- General Labourers
- Full-Time Seasonal (9 months/year)
- High School Diploma Required
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Must be willing to travel for work when required.
- Experience in the Construction Industry is an asset
- Valid G license an asset
All applicants will be given equal consideration for the position. A tentative start date of May 2020 would be required.
At Pioneer Construction Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via:
- EMAIL: PMURPHY@PIONEERCONSTRUCTION.CA
- THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW