Barrick Gold Mine Hemlo Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary
- Promoting and maintaining an strong culture of health and safety across the company;
- Conducting new hire safety orientation and ongoing safety training for employees;
- Maintaining training records and performing weekly job site inspections, ensuring safe work procedures;
- Ensuring employees work in compliance with company health and safety standards, in addition to industry regulations;
- Providing safety-related information to Management, Project Manager, Supervisors, and Workers as required;
- Experience in a related Health and Safety position within the construction industry;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Windows;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to work alone, prioritizing tasks and responsibilities accordingly;
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills;
- Possession of a valid G License;
- Certified Health and Safety Officer, Trainer or Occupation Health and Safety Representative considered an asset.
- Travel will be required.
- 3 years of experience required, preferably in construction. Wage based on experience.
- Transportation, Room and Board will be provided